Founded in 1973, WB&B Executive Search is one of the nation’s leading minority-owned search firms. Its founding by-laws mandated that highly qualified women and people of color be included in every candidate slate, regardless of whether or not there was a specific client request.
WB&B Executive Search is recognized as the Nation’s leading retained executive search firm with a focus on diversity and inclusion [FORTUNE, Crain’s, The Wall Street Journal]. Founded 40 years ago, WB&B Executive Search is a Hispanic-owned minority business enterprise certified by the National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC).
According to The Conference Board, by the early 1990’s, WB&B Executive Search had achieved the highest record of success in “courting” qualified top performers reflective of inclusion to the management ranks in academia, not-for-profit organizations, corporate America, and government agencies. This record of success continues.
Ahead of the recruitment trends, WB&B Executive Search created strategic partnerships with its clients to introduce balanced candidate slates resulting in the representation of diverse hidden talent at the managerial and executive ranks.
To ensure fully vetted top performers inclusive of women, LGBT, people of color, and prior-service military are represented in candidate slates for every client engagement.
- Unparalleled reputation and credibility among women, LGBT, people of color and veterans.
- Widest global network of diverse sources/contacts
- Access to America’s “hidden talent” pool
- “The Nation’s Leading Search Firm Dedicated to Inclusion” (FORTUNE, Crain’s and The Wall Street Journal)
- “Highest Record of Diversity Management Placement” (The Conference Board)