The Invitational is a private event designed, developed and executed exclusively for a WB&B Executive Search client to:
- Introduce a balanced slate of selected top performers within specified functional areas;
- Provide an open forum allowing *invitees to network and form relationships for opportunistic, open, longer-term opportunities; and
- Replicate the “ole boy network” model, where majority professionals “talk shop” beyond the confines of a traditional interview
The Invitational Process
- 01 Conduct Original Research; Identify & Court Invitees; and Conduct Invitee Evaluation
- 02 "The Invitational"
- 03 Survey Invitees and Debrief with Client
- 04 Manage Clients' Proprietary Invitee Pool
- 05 Invitees are Courted & Hired
*Invitee: typically a “passive candidate” on a fast track generally less inclined to be included as an “applicant” on a candidate slate.