Recent Client Engagements
We Are Recognized as a Global Leading Retained Executive Search Firm Focused on Diversity & Inclusion
WB&B Executive Search is recognized as the Nation’s leading retained executive search firm with a focus on diversity and inclusion [FORTUNE, Crain’s, The Wall Street Journal]. Founded in 1973, WB&B Executive Search is a Hispanic-owned minority business enterprise. According to The Conference Board, by the early 1990’s, WB&B Executive Search had achieved the highest record of success in “courting” qualified top performers reflective of inclusion to the management ranks in academia, not-for-profit organizations, corporate America, and government agencies.
Our Global Platform
As a minority-owned business enterprise, WB&B provides talent acquisition offerings to an array of global clients.
Proactive Talent Network
The firm strategically leverages its extensive network of diverse contacts, key centers-of-influence, friends of the firm, and a variety of professional organizations for every client engagement.
Connectivity & Access
With a 45+ year track record of creating talent pipelines for employers across multiple industries and job functions, WB&B leverages its connectivity and access to develop and deliver proprietary candidate assets to its clients.
Responsiveness & Accountability
WB&B’s scope of services provide clients with:
• Speed to market - candidate presentation within 3-4 weeks of kick-off
• Performance-driven project management
• Metric-driven reporting
Return on Investment
Partnership with WB&B allows for:
• Fully vetted & qualified diversity hires”
• Allows companies to be branded as an employer of choice across diverse communities
• Two-year candidate replacement guarantee
• Tier 1 Supplier Diversity Spend
Our comprehensive Executive Search services provide our clients with tailored solutions to meet their specific talent needs from the mid-management ranks to the C-suite.
• Conducting Client Needs Assessment
• Speed to Market
• Access to Hidden Diversity Talent
• Cost-Effective and Competitive
Mid Management Pipeline
Develops Talent Pipelines to help clients “bridge-the-gap” of professionals in functional areas to enhance talent bench strength, while serving as a succession planning solution.
• Diverse Impact Players
• Hidden Talent
• Passive Candidates
• Intrigued by Pipeline Concept
• Canvassing Talent Marketplace
• Competitor Intelligence
• Professional Overviews
• Prelude to Executive Search and Talent Pipeline
The Invitational is a private event designed, developed and executed exclusively for a client to:
• Introduce top performers
• Provide an open forum for networking
• “Talk shop” beyond the confines of a traditional interview